May 10 2012
Posture and credibility will lead you on a road to true success in the home based business world. If you’re in search of a reliable PASSIVE income, you need to be able to recruit AND you need to model that for your team. Of course, you ALSO need to be representing a product or service that is TRULY “best in class”! The video that follows will provide you with tips designed to help you build your POSTURE and CREDIBILITY as you expose others to your business.
Bear in mind… success is a journey – and you should enjoy the journey along the way. Take time to “smell the roses” and be open to learning at all times. The tips I have provided here, when practiced and implemented WILL give you greater posture and credibility – skills that will help you build your business. If you wish to connect with me to learn more – click here.
If you are already “on your way” and have some valuable “web property” – then you absolutely want to see what Chris Munch has for you here.
Read More →
May 09 2012
Wow! What a week. Greece elects 21 NAZI’s into their Parliament. France elects a socialist. The Tea Party helps to UNseat a 6 term (36 year) career politician – Richard Lugar in Indiana. And its only Wednesday. Be sure to watch this video to gain my take on these events – I bet you hear some things you’ll agree with and HAVE NOT considered or did not know.
I promised to share a couple of links to projects I’m about to unveil to you…
Well, if you want a sneak peak and become an early adopter – perhaps learning as I learn, here goes.
Know this, I do not join or start ANYTHING without carefully evaluating “it” and IF I move forward, it is because I believe it is worth my time. So, while I’m not perfect (duh!), I do give A LOT of thought to what I invest my time and energy on.
With those thoughts – allow me to introduce you to…
Imagine taking a video – one that is ALREADY ranking or getting lots of views, and creating a “stage” around it – a stage that includes banners promoting YOUR business…
Take a look at this page:
Take notice of what surrounds this youtube video. Notice the banner for “staged” – click it and review the info about this service.
Two key points:
- You can use staged.com to drive traffic to your current programs (MLM or Affiliate or Brick-n-mortar)
- You can profit with staged.com as a staged affiliate
The World is YOUR Stage
Read More →
May 08 2012
Rough language but she really makes her point clear!
I don’t think pissed really covers it!!!!!!!!!!!
Alan Simpson, Senator from Wyoming , Co-Chair of Obama’s deficit commission, calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared “Social Security” to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats. My editorial: I’m not sure what party Mr. Simpson is from…and FRANKLY it DOES NOT MATTER. Both are ALMOST EQUALLY as disconnected.
Here’s a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana … I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!
“Hey Alan, let’s get a few things straight..
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3 My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would have made Bernie Madoff proud..
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and your ilk pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age 67. NOW, you and your shill commission is proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now you morons propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because you idiots mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you incompetent bastards spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us “greedy” for calling “bullshit” on your incompetence.
Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU.
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or, as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the “greedy” ones. It is you and your fellow nutcases who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers. And for what? Votes. That’s right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch .
If you like the way things are in America delete this. If you agree with what a fellow Montana citizen Patty Myers says, PASS IT ON!!!!
Read More →
May 04 2012
Thanks to Brian Mudd, yes the great-great-great grandson of Harry Mudd, I was introduced to a Business Week article that talks about WHO is becoming an entrepreneur today.
STOP… A question – What age bracket would YOU say is the #1 group today becoming entrepreneurs?
Want to know and know perhaps why? Watch the video that follows…
A few excerpts from the article that were meaningful to me include
“55 to 64-year-old age group …, its share of entrepreneurs is up sharply over the past 15 years—from 14.3 percent in 1996 to 20.9 percent in 2011. Business creation was lowest among the youngest age group, 20 to 34, over the same period, according to economist Robert W. Fairlie in the Kauffman Index of Entrepreneurial Activity, 1996-2011.”
“Older people with experience have an entrepreneurial edge in a knowledge-based economy.”
“…the new companies are better known as “Schedule Cs,” businesses established by an aging accountant, a laid-off middle manager turned consultant, or an outsourced specialist. They’re sole proprietors with a handful of employees at most. The ranks of these establishments swelled along with the high unemployment rates of the Great Recession”
Adventurous? Want to check out something as I am as well? Visit – http://www.staged.com/go/buildtrafficnow and watch the video – if you’re like me, the idea “just makes sense”
Read More →
May 03 2012
Greetings from Tijeras, New Mexico! I’m “doing time” here waiting for a repair appointment for my 5th wheel to get repaired. In the interim, I’m living in it – and well, life *could* be tougher… I’m at a campground at about 6600 feet above sea level (1500 ft above Albuquerque). It is on the side of a mountain; a high alpine environment, and a nice cool place to work and relax (and yes…they do have wifi!)
I ‘owe you’ more pictures and videos from my Utah experiences…just been very busy with things that I will share with you … soon – and I can tell you, you’re gonna love what I share.
I’m posting today as I viewed this recently…and well, you need to know.
I can assure you of this – you’ve never heard Anthony Robbins speak like this –
I’ve met Anthony; I’ve seen him speak; I have a lot of respect for who he is and what he has done in his life AND for others.
Now, in this brief video, you’re going to hear him as you never have before…
If his message resonates with you, feel free to click a button above to share it or “facebook it”…and… leave me a comment!
I’m going to close by briefly sharing this – I recently discovered a marketing tool that *just makes sense* (at least to me)… see if it does to you as well –
Read More →